Welcome to Official "Darkness" Forum.

Welcome to Official "Darkness" Forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
-=Dark Master=-
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_lcapOOP1..!! St. Mark... I_voting_barOOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_rcap 
†dArk_r0okiE†
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_lcapOOP1..!! St. Mark... I_voting_barOOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_rcap 
†Dark Prince†
^DarkLord^
dark_kernel
Dark_MessengeR_kHai
darknet
traxexpulse12
xo Dark Scene xo
Darkness
Latest topics
» Himmatwala .pk. Song
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 am by golmana

» Hentai Games Pc 2013
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by golmana

» FalloutNVUERK.part1.rar
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 am by golmana

» The dark forum must rise again!!
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am by -=Dark Master=-

» gEntleNES!! :))
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm by †dArk_r0okiE†

» Personal/Educational Info here
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 am by Dark_Dragon

»  Get the best web design with the best web design software.
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:38 pm by RebeccaChirby

» BUHAYIN ULIT ANG DARKNESS
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:30 pm by Darkness

» HELP!!!!! for gamers only
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 pm by xo Dark Scene xo

Poll
Vote for the MQC band Logo (multi choice allowed)
Logo 1
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_lcap33%OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Logo 2
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_lcap0%OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 5
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 6
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_lcap17%OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Logo 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 8
OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_lcap50%OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

OOP1..!! St. Mark...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traxexpulse12
Novice
traxexpulse12

Dark Points : 5391

OOP1..!! St. Mark... Empty
PostSubject: OOP1..!! St. Mark...   OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 pm

[color=violet][color=darkblue]

Please study....If...Then...Else Statement (Visual Basic)
study

Conditionally executes a group of statements, depending on the value of an expression.study Cool

If condition [ Then ]
[ statements ]
[ ElseIf elseifcondition [ Then ]
[ elseifstatements ] ]
[ Else
[ elsestatements ] ]
End If
-or-
If condition Then [ statements ] [ Else [ elsestatements ] ]

Parts

condition

Required. Expression. Must evaluate to True or False, or to a data type that is implicitly convertible to Boolean.

Then

Required in the single-line form, optional in the multiple-line form.

statements

Optional. One or more statements following If...Then that are executed if condition evaluates to True.

elseifcondition

Required if ElseIf is present. Expression. Must evaluate to True or False, or to a data type that is implicitly convertible to Boolean.

elseifstatements

Optional. One or more statements following ElseIf...Then that are executed if elseifcondition evaluates to True.

elsestatements

Optional. One or more statements that are executed if no previous condition or elseifcondition expression evaluates to True.

End If

Terminates the If...Then...Else block.

Remarks

You can use the single-line form for short, simple tests. However, the multiple-line form provides more structure and flexibility than the single-line form and is usually easier to read, maintain, and debug.

When a multiple-line If...Then...Else is encountered, condition is tested. If condition is True, the statements following Then are executed. If condition is False, each ElseIf statement is evaluated in order. When a True elseifcondition is found, the statements immediately following the associated Then are executed. If no elseifcondition evaluates to True, or if there are no ElseIf statements, the statements following Else are executed. After executing the statements following Then, ElseIf, or Else, execution continues with the statement following End If.
NoteTip

The Select...Case Statement (Visual Basic) might be more useful when evaluating a single expression that has several possible values.

In the single-line form, it is possible to have multiple statements executed as the result of an If...Then decision. All statements must be on the same line and be separated by colons. The following example demonstrates this.

If A > 10 Then A = A + 1 : B = B + A : C = C + B

In the multiple-line form, the If statement must be the only statement on the first line. The ElseIf, Else, and End If statements can be preceded only by a line label. The multiple-line If...Then...Else block must end with an End If statement.

To determine whether or not an If statement introduces a multiple-line form, examine what follows the Then keyword. If anything other than a comment appears after Then in the same statement, the statement is treated as a single-line If statement. If Then is absent, it must be the beginning of a multiple-line If...Then...Else.

The ElseIf and Else clauses are both optional. You can have as many ElseIf clauses as you want in a multiple-line If...Then...Else, but none can appear after an Else clause. Multiple-line forms can be nested within one another.
Example

The following example shows both the multiple- and single-line forms of the If...Then...Else statement.
Visual Basic

Dim number, digits As Integer
Dim myString As String
number = 53
If number < 10 Then
digits = 1
ElseIf number < 100 Then
digits = 2
Else
digits = 3
End If
If digits = 1 Then myString = "One" Else myString = "More than one"

In the preceding example, the ElseIf condition evaluates to True, and digits is assigned a value of 2. The last statement then assigns a value of "More than one" to myString.
study Cool

go !!! go!!! GO!!!!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
†Dark Prince†
Programmer
†Dark Prince†

Dark Points : 5458

Character sheet
Dark Field: 200

OOP1..!! St. Mark... Empty
PostSubject: ...   OOP1..!! St. Mark... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:30 pm

@traxex

Nice Guide.. very helpful keep up the good work +1
pig oink