Welcome to Official "Darkness" Forum.

Welcome to Official "Darkness" Forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
-=Dark Master=-
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_lcapMASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_voting_barMASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_rcap 
†dArk_r0okiE†
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_lcapMASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_voting_barMASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_rcap 
†Dark Prince†
^DarkLord^
dark_kernel
Dark_MessengeR_kHai
darknet
traxexpulse12
xo Dark Scene xo
Darkness
Latest topics
» Himmatwala .pk. Song
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 am by golmana

» Hentai Games Pc 2013
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by golmana

» FalloutNVUERK.part1.rar
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 am by golmana

» The dark forum must rise again!!
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am by -=Dark Master=-

» gEntleNES!! :))
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm by †dArk_r0okiE†

» Personal/Educational Info here
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 am by Dark_Dragon

»  Get the best web design with the best web design software.
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:38 pm by RebeccaChirby

» BUHAYIN ULIT ANG DARKNESS
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:30 pm by Darkness

» HELP!!!!! for gamers only
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 pm by xo Dark Scene xo

Poll
Vote for the MQC band Logo (multi choice allowed)
Logo 1
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_lcap33%MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Logo 2
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_lcap0%MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 3
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_lcap0%MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 5
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 6
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_lcap17%MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Logo 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Logo 8
MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_lcap50%MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-=Dark Master=-
Advanced Programmer
-=Dark Master=-

Dark Points : 5522

MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN Empty
PostSubject: MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:51 am

Masturbation relives you of your sexual urge and you lose a small quantity of semen.

BUT that semen contains a very important nutrient for building muscles PROTEIN.

Human semen is primarily composed of 2 main components:

1. Fructose(Sugar)

2. Protein

Semen consists of high quality concentrated protein.

The protein content is similar to that of egg whites.

Besides protein semen also contains high concentrations of some other minerals such as

· Zinc

· Calcium

· Magnesium

Other Chemical components that semen contains are:

· Sugars:
Fructose, sorbitol,
inositol

· Proteins and amino acids:
glutathione,
deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), creatine

· Minerals:
Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium,
calcium, potassium

· Vitamins:
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C),
vitamin B12, choline

· Hormones:
Testosterone, prostaglandins

· Body byproducts:
Lactic acid, urea,
uric acid, nitrogen

Steps to take after you masturbate

· Drink lots of water after you masturbate so that your body is hydrated and you don’t feel like a dead man.

· Have a scoop of Whey Protein mixed in water or any beverage you like, so that your body gets the required protein that was lost in masturbation.

Points to Remember

· Masturbation causes loss of protein from the body.

· Masturbation should not be a habit and should not be done as a pass time activity.

· It is recommended that you masturbate only when u can no longer control the sexual urge.
Back to top Go down
^DarkLord^
Programmer
^DarkLord^

Dark Points : 5454

Character sheet
Dark Field: 200

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 am

-=Dark Master=- wrote:

Masturbation relives you of your sexual urge and you lose a small quantity of semen.

BUT that semen contains a very important nutrient for building muscles PROTEIN.

Human semen is primarily composed of 2 main components:

1. Fructose(Sugar)

2. Protein

Semen consists of high quality concentrated protein.

The protein content is similar to that of egg whites.

Besides protein semen also contains high concentrations of some other minerals such as

· Zinc

· Calcium

· Magnesium

Other Chemical components that semen contains are:

· Sugars:
Fructose, sorbitol,
inositol

· Proteins and amino acids:
glutathione,
deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), creatine

· Minerals:
Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium,
calcium, potassium

· Vitamins:
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C),
vitamin B12, choline

· Hormones:
Testosterone, prostaglandins

· Body byproducts:
Lactic acid, urea,
uric acid, nitrogen

Steps to take after you masturbate

· Drink lots of water after you masturbate so that your body is hydrated and you don’t feel like a dead man.

· Have a scoop of Whey Protein mixed in water or any beverage you like, so that your body gets the required protein that was lost in masturbation.

Points to Remember

· Masturbation causes loss of protein from the body.

· Masturbation should not be a habit and should not be done as a pass time activity.

· It is recommended that you masturbate only when u can no longer control the sexual urge.

Potakels!!! Andameng e-po-post bakit ito pa!!! adik kaba sa masturbation?? kaya masyado kang na-curious kung ano ang nawawala sa iyo?? wahahaha... ADIK SA SABUL RULEZZZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sidebarmetrics.com
^DarkLord^
Programmer
^DarkLord^

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:04 am

SO BETTER THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU MASTURBATE!!! ISIPIN MO MUNA KUNG KAYA BA NG KATAWAN MO O HINDI!!! KUNG KAYA MO BANG ISA-ALANG-ALANG NA MAWALA ANG MGA PROTINANG NABANGGIT!!!
Back to top Go down
^DarkLord^
Programmer
^DarkLord^

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:10 am

On the Other Hand... hahahaha.. tongue

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm
Back to top Go down
†Dark Prince†
Programmer
†Dark Prince†

Dark Points : 5467

Character sheet

PostSubject: Confuse   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:44 pm

hmmmm

ang hirap nito...

5 times a week of "SABUL"(a word of wisdom from DarkLord) for lesser chance of having prostate cancer.

how about 10 times a week? para no chance having cancer? di ako adik sa "SABUL"(a word of wisdom from DarkLord) katulad ng TS suggestion lang cheers peace! hahaha

PS SABUL RULEZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
^DarkLord^
Programmer
^DarkLord^

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 am

†Dark Prince† wrote:
hmmmm

ang hirap nito...

5 times a week of "SABUL"(a word of wisdom from DarkLord) for lesser chance of having prostate cancer.

how about 10 times a week? para no chance having cancer? di ako adik sa "SABUL"(a word of wisdom from DarkLord) katulad ng TS suggestion lang cheers peace! hahaha

PS SABUL RULEZ!!!!

SABUL LANG NG SABUL!!! PAMPA-HABA NG BUHAY!
Back to top Go down
†dArk_r0okiE†
Programmer
†dArk_r0okiE†

Dark Points : 5459

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:06 pm

wahahahahhahah

sa dami naman sa i popost bat eto pah DM???waahhaha Twisted Evil oink pig

tama din naman na nakakapanghina ang pag sasabul (word from DL) eh DM... cheers sa experience ko..waahha..

tama din si DL na "Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk" eh.....wahahaha

ako 6 times a week ako nag sasabul (word from DL) wahahaha yung sunday break time ko sa pag sasabul (eord from DL) wahahha cheers

d joke lng wahahahha rabbit
[/size]

Last edited by †dArk_r0okiE† on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
†dArk_r0okiE†
Programmer
†dArk_r0okiE†

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm

†Dark Prince† wrote:
hmmmm

ang hirap nito...

PS SABUL RULEZ!!!!

sa pang adik sa pagsasabul (word from DL) wahahahha cheers
Back to top Go down
†dArk_r0okiE†
Programmer
†dArk_r0okiE†

PostSubject: eto pa ang isa   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:18 pm

What is it?

Masturbation is sexual pleasure that you give yourself.

Everybody does it differently, but it usually involves touching our sexual parts while thinking sexy thoughts or fantasising.
Is it wrong to masturbate

Not at all. It's a perfectly natural way of exploring your body and discovering what feels good for you. Most boys masturbate most days. The peak age for male masturbation is 17. It may happen less often after that. Fewer girls masturbate every day.

Not everyone masturbates. So there is no need to do it if you'd rather not.
Is it bad for my health?

No. Masturbation won't make you go blind or insane, give you spots, stunt your growth, or turn you into a slag either!

In fact, it can be good for you as it helps relieve stress and causes your body to release endorphins (pleasure hormones) which make you more relaxed. It can help us sleep. It may even help our genitals keep in top working order.

Masturbation is also the ultimate in safe sex.
Is it OK to put an object inside my vagina?

You can do what you like, as long as it doesn't hurt you and you're sure you can keep a hold of it so it doesn't get lost inside you. However, some objects will be covered with everyday bacteria, which could cause an infection in your vagina. Don't put anything in your vagina that you wouldn't also put in your mouth.

If in doubt - cover whatever you use with a condom first.
Further help and advice

http://teenadvice.about.com/od/masturbatio1/
bbc.co.uk/health/sex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN   MASTURBATION CAUSES LOSS OF PROTEIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  :: Off Topic-
Jump to: